High Performance Aluminium Awning Window Special Designed Hinged on
- Aluminium Awning Windows are aesthetically pleasing and offer a
solid, sturdy frame that will enhance any home design. Available in
the 38, 50 and 55 Series, The Aluminium Awning Windows offer
enhanced energy efficiency with an integrated continuous hook hinge
for extra sealing. A chain winder system allows easy operation of
the sash in all weather conditions.
- Aluminium Awning Window, with its large glass area, is perfect for
maximising light and views. With its semi commercial design and
sleek lines, the 55 Series Awning Windowis a popular choice for
contemporary architectural designs, complementing facades and
providing advanced functionality and performance.
- Architectural elegance, design flexibility and great aesthetic
appeal are the ‘built-in’ hallmarks of LYS Aluminium awning
windows. Hinged at the top, the aluminium awning window provides
controlled ventilation and an elegant solution for windows exposed
to wind and rain. Our versatile sash panels can also be
manufactured up to a generous 2100 mm high and 850 mm wide.
- Architectural lines offer a clean, balanced appearance
- Robust frames and full double perimeter sash seals for inclement
- Glazing options up to 24 mm (double glazing) offering superior
noise control and energy efficiency
- Ability to incorporate fixlites, highlites and transoms for larger
- Can be fitted with matching insect screens that don’t hamper window
- Top hinged with strong external frames
- Ideal for strong wind areas such as coastal locations
- Full perimeter sash seals provide excellent weather protection and
can assist in reducing air infiltration
- Key locking system for added security
- Glazing options can improve energy efficiency and reduce noise
- The profiled outer frame features mitred corner joints for maximum
- Frame sections incorporate excellent weather seals for superior
draught, dust and noise penetration control.
- The Awning Window is typically operated via a key locking
chainwinding device. Double action stainless steel stays are fitted
to all sashes. These ensure both top and bottom opening for optimum
- Windows can be single or double glazed. There are many glass types
and combinations to consider including laminated, tinted, low-e and
- Our custom crafted windows are manufactured to suit your home and
taste. Your Valley Windows representative can advise you on size,
shape, style, glazing and colour options.