New Design Aluminium Curtain Wall Aluminium Frame Glass China
The most flexible aluminium curtain wall system, designed to give
specifiers a host of aesthetic options for every application,
whilst making fabrication incredibly easy. With consistent slim
sightlines and enhanced thermal performance to exceed current
building regulations, this aluminium curtain wall is an elegant
solution for both ground floor and high rise projects. All
configurations have excellent weather performance, being fully CWCT
and EN13830 weather tested and are 100% recyclable with a life
expectancy of 40+ years.
- Can be assembled in any combination of capped, vertically capped,
horizontally capped or silicone glazed to create a unique external
facade. A variety of caps allows even more aesthetic possibilities.
- Choose from Zone drained or Mullion drained (fully capped only).
- Large range of transom & mullion sizes with additional
reinforcing sleeves and boxes from 50-250mm plus the option of
concealed steel reinforcing to allow larger spans.
- Raked heads for a range of apex angles can be achieved using a
specially designed shear block.
- Fully compatible with any of our windows (including frameless
vents) plus both manual and automated doors.
- Available in an almost unlimited choice of colours and finishes
both externally and internally
Maintain & Repair:
- Curtain walls and perimeter sealants require maintenance to
maximize service life. Perimeter sealants, properly designed and
installed, have a typical service life of 10 to 15 years. Removal
and replacement of perimeter sealants require meticulous surface
preparation and proper detailing.
- Aluminum frames are generally painted or anodized. Care must be taken when cleaning areas around anodized material
as some cleaning agents will destroy the finish. Factory applied fluoropolymer thermoset coatings have good resistance to environmental
degradation and require only periodic cleaning. Recoating with an
air-dry fluoropolymer coating is possible but requires special
surface preparation and is not as durable as the baked-on original
coating. Anodized aluminum frames cannot be "re-anodized" in place
but can be cleaned and protected by proprietary clear coatings to
improve appearance and durability.
- Stainless steel curtain walls require no coatings, and embossed, as
opposed to abrasively finished, surfaces maintain their original
appearance indefinitely without cleaning or other maintenance. Some
specially textured matte stainless steel surface finishes are
hydrophobic and resist airborne and rain-borne pollutants. This has been valuable in the American Southwest and in the Mideast
for avoiding dust, as well as avoiding soot and smoke staining in
polluted urban areas.