Residential Housing Outdoor Stair Handrail Interior Railing Balcony
- The Aluminium Outdoor Stair Handrail shall be the product of a
company normally engaged in the manufacture of railing, which
should be assembled in the different lenghts.
- The Aluminium Outdoor Stair Handrail shall be made of pipes,
rectangles, tubes joined together with component fittings. Samples
of all components, bases, toeboard and pipes, rectangles, tubes
must be submitted for approval at the request of the engineer.
Components are popo-riveted or glued at the joints will not be
acceptable. All components must be mechanically fastened with
stainless steel hardwares.Aluminium Outdoor Stair Handrail and all
components shall be matched as manufactured by fabricating.
- Aluminium Outdoor Stair Handrail shall be designed to withstand a
200lb concentrated load applied in any direction and at any point
on the top rail.
- Aluminium Outdoor Stair Handrail surfaces in contact with concrete,
grout or dissimilar metals will be protected with a coating of
bituminous pain or ceramics cover on top.
- Install Aluminium Outdoor Stair Handrail system and related components in
strict accordance with manufacturer's printed installation
instructions and approved project shop drawings.
- Preaseemble Aluminium Outdoor Stair Handrail system, including
posts, pickets, and panels where shown, in easy to lift sections
- Adjust, level and securely install Aluminium Outdoor Stair Handrail
- Provide for thermal expansion and contraction by use of expansion
joints or gaps in rails. Strictly adhere to manufacturer's
instructions for locations of expansion joints and fastening of
- Install bottom rails in upspliced lengths between posts.
- Install posts of continuous sections from mounting base to top