Australia Windows And Doors Aluminium Tilt And Turn Windows Tilt Up
- This aluminium tilt and turn system is equipped with the highly
performance of inside open window, inward open and bottom-hang
window, out-open window, outward open and top-hang window, inward
open door, outside-open door, fixed window, assembled window etc..
- Different widths for the window frame, which system belong to the
medium and small strip-pull on thermal insulated profile, the whole
system looks decent and it is suitable for kinds of buildings.
- It can be assembled with different specification glass, the
appearance not only could be square or round chamber for the
glass-beading but also the corners
- Structural design: Multi-angle corner design is based on the design
of hardware hinges hole to design specially, installing hinge
screws is able to enter the code of angle to avoid the fastening
screws in the wall profiles, enhancing hinge shear, tensile
strength, increasing the life of the whole window.
- Anti-leakage design: The characteristics of the open & down
window is that the frame is above the conopy. Although there are
drainage holes, but part of water will not pass the halfway corner
& leak through the gap. In order to preven leaking of the
corner radically, we design a special corner glue to the craftwork
of water-proof, design specific code & derivative angle; In
tradition, we inject the plastic glue after the corner craftwork
- Material: Top grade aluminium material, famous brand in China.
- Surface treatment: Anodized, Powder coating any color by RAL
Internation Standard, Wood-grain, Heat-Transfer, Electrophoresisi,
- Glass: Double insulating glass, triplex insulating glass or Low-e,
etc, Fill with Argon between the glass and the specifications are
- Accessory:Heat insulation strip: polymer nylon PA-66 from Germany;
Hardware: Roto, Siegenia, Savio, etc.
- Thermal break conductivity coefficient calculation:Uf =Material
thermal conductivity coefficient: 1.315w/w2k; Ug=Glass thermal
conductivity coefficient: 1.2w/w2k; Uw=The whole window thermal
conductivity coefficient: 1.5w/w2k
- Argon&Low-E glass to enhance the thermal performance of the
- Between the glass grids to provide the elegant appearance of
- Custom colors and finishes.