Windows Grills Design Pictures And Aluminium casement windows With
1) Profile: Thermal break aluminium profile, powder coated or epdf
Thickness: Window: 1.4mm/1.5mm, 1.6mm; Door: 2.0mm
2) Hardware: Germany brand ROTO / China famous brand Kinlong.
3) Weather strip: EPDM rubber seal
4) Standard glass: 5+9A+5MM double tempered double glazed glass.
More options please see the following table:
5) Open style: Casement(inward/outward), Tilt& turn, Sliding,
Floding, Awning, lift& sliding, Tilt & sliding, fixed.
Bay& bow, etc.
6) Color: Powder coated color, you can choose any color from RAL
7) Our casement window is hinged so the sash opens a full 90°
inward or outward, to the right or left, in a swinging motion for
maximum ventilation. For especially charming, open-air atmosphere,
select French casement windows. Graceful styling and high-tech
engineering make casement a popular choice. A contemporary classic,
casement windows combine a versatile design together with a
superior energy-efficient performance.
8) Longing for a favorite among architects and homeowners, casement
windows can be mulled together in a multitude of configurations for
a traditional or clean, contemporary appearance. For maximum
security and ease of operation, all of our casement windows feature
a multi-point locking system that locks your windows in multiple
locations with the operation of a single locking handle.
1. Flexible Open style: Aluminium casement window, aluminium
sliding window, aluminium tilt& turn window, aluminium awning
window, aluminium casement doors, sliding doors etc.
2. Best overall strength in the larger window combinations.
3. Maximum window view due to thinner frame profile and clean,
narrow site line.
4. Different types of window configurations available; In fact
Aluminium Windows offer the widest variety of configurations
5. Aluminium windows offer more color options than vinyl windows.
6. Lifetime Warranty available.
7. We can cover the exterior of the window with aluminium. This
protects the exterior, and provides a wood finish for the interior
which is quite popular.