America Caldwell Accessories Aluminium Vertical Sliding Windows
with Various System
In and above the window frame rubber strip the sealant is coated,
two upper sides and window mullion window glass plate slot is
coated with the sealant, the outer sash of rubber sealing strip is
embedded in the window frame and vertical transverse groove is
inlaid in the inner sash oriented on the inner lower transverse
frame of the window sash for the interior side of the groove with
seal embedded rubber strip, the upper inner cavity and the outer
window sash and mullion are equipped with gusset plate, which is
arranged in the middle of the outer sash lower transverse frame for
the inner sash lock hook, middle upper transverse frame in a sash
window lock outside the window sash and the inner. The window sash
of the mullion side of the lower end of a hook. The hook is fixed
on the window sash of lower transverse frame at both ends of the
cushion block, screws, window frame transverse end, sash and the
outer window sash are provided with adjustable distance between
nylon block, handle both ends of transverse frame is arranged under
the cap in the window.
- Products are available in Aluminium.
- Preglazed in factory. (Optional)
- LYS is the leading expert in manufacture of high performance,
quality sliding sash windows. Compared to ordinary casement
windows, sliding sashes provide improved top and bottom ventilation
in rooms; stagnant air exhausted at the top and fresh air is drawn
in from the bottom, and cleaning the glass is very easy from inside
of your room.
- Our unique weight counter-balanced system ensure smooth and easy
gliding of the sashes and maintenance free operation compared to
the old spring balanced systems.
- Our units are fitted with rot-proof polyester rope, stainless steel
pulleys, satin chrome lifts and catches with stainless steel
- Good weather seals fitted around the sash ensure rattle and draught
free windows and are available in white or brown for timber units
- Sliding sashes are counter balanced for 4mm glass (SS1±3) or 6.38
safety glass (SS4±7), based on standard building regulations as
well as double glazed glass based on standard building regulations.
- Aluminium standard colours of white, charcoal and bronze.
- We can replace existing steel, aluminium, wood or uPVC windows and
- Visit our factory showroom to discuss your requirements with our
sales and technical staff.
- All products carry a 5-12 year warranty. Please refer to terms and
conditions for clarity.