Bottom Hung Casement Windows Aluminium Alloy Tilt&Turn Window
Made In China
AluminiumTilt and Turn Windows boast the benefits of both picture
windows and an opening window as individual sashes can be
manufactured much larger than our casement windows.
This means that the windows look great, whilst allowing maximum
light into, and views out of the property. Large panes of glass can
be tilted inwards allowing ventilating into a room, or the full
sash can be turned inwards ideal for passing items through or use
as a fire escape window.
- Outer frame depth 51mm
- Fixed windows can be manufactured from the same outer frame
- Maximum sash width 1700mm
- Maximum sash height 2400mm
- Maximum sash weight 130kg
- Performance level according to STS 52.0:
- Air transmission: PA3
- Mechanical resistance to wind: PV2
- Watertightness: PEE 1000 Pa
- Performance level according to UEATC:
- Air transmission: A3
- Mechanical resistance to wind: V2
- Watertightness: E4
- Can be manufactured solely as tilt only windows.
- Windows can be joined via a series of coupling profiles alongside
various window and door systems.
- Can be utilised within angled bays and square bays
- Fixed picture windows and casement windows available also
- Full range of RAL colours available.
- Dual colour option
- Option for metallic textured finish.
- Option for woodgrain finish
- Suitable for manual, solar and Uniblinds.
- Handles available in black, white, and silver anodized.
- Option with or without external cill
- External cills available in 85mm, 125mm, 150mm, 190mm or 225mm