Professional Double Hung Glass Window Aluminium Windows With
- The timeless character of the Aluminium double hung window has made
it one of the most popular window choices available.
- Ideal for both traditional and contemporary homes, the aluminium
double hung window provides the ultimate in ventilation control,
allowing you to direct air through the top, bottom, or both sashes
- Featuring a concealed spring block and tackle balance system, the
aluminium double hung window will provide a lifetime of smooth and
rattle free operation. A unique finger grip groove for easy lifting
and a cam catch to provide better weather protection and security
are standard features.
- The aluminium double hung window is also available as a single hung
window - one fixed sash and another sash that slides up and down.
- Aluminium double hung windows are ideal for achieving a traditional
look without the hassle of maintaining timber frames. They offer a
simple aesthetic that is ideal for a variety of different interior
and exterior styles.
- The minimal design conceals a spring balance operating system and
internal rivets. Our aluminium double hung windows allow for
effortless ventilation, with easy cleaning and low maintenance.
- The up and down sliding action of the double hung window allows you
to choose the location of the airflow into the home (either through
the top, bottom or both).
- Adjust airflow by directing air through the top, bottom, or both
- Compatible with render, brick/block and lightweight constructions.
- Aesthetically-pleasing design with no visible rivets or weepholes.
- 6 and 8 light colonial bar pattern available.
- Weather seals fitted.
- Easy-to-clean track.
- Finger grip groove for ease of operation.
- Concealed spring balance operating system.
- Keyed lock as standard, black only.
- Reveals are available in primed.
- Matching fly screens available.
- Engineered and tested to Australian Standard AS2047 for structural
performance and weather resistance, and glazed in accordance with
Australian Standard AS1288.
- Lead time typically 15 working days.
- Durable powdercoated finish, available in RAL's standard range of
- Restricted openings on bottom sash only.